Babies are great learners, but they also get easily confused. That is why repetition is so important. We recommend using SNOO for naps and nights—as much as you can. SNOO’s soothing rhythms can aid your infant’s sleep at any hour.
Articles in this section
- Top Tips for Great Sleep in SNOO!
- Tips for Babies 8 Weeks and Older
- Should my baby always sleep in SNOO, or just at night?
- What if my baby will not calm or fall asleep in the SNOO?
- How long should I wait for SNOO to "do its thing" before intervening when my baby is crying?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put them in SNOO?
- The SNOO sack's velcro strap rides up on my baby. How can I prevent that from happening?
- What should I do if my baby does not like to be swaddled or keeps escaping from the velcro?
- Rice & Towel: My Baby Only Sleeps on Me!
- How can I soothe my baby? (Video Tutorial)