Any time you swaddle (and especially when you add layers), be sure to check your baby’s ears: If they are red and hot or if your baby's neck is sweaty, then your baby is too warm. Cool the room or dress them more lightly.
Articles in this section
- Top Tips for Great Sleep in SNOO!
- Tips for Babies 8 Weeks and Older
- Should my baby always sleep in SNOO, or just at night?
- What if my baby will not calm or fall asleep in the SNOO?
- How long should I wait for SNOO to "do its thing" before intervening when my baby is crying?
- Should my baby be asleep or awake when I put them in SNOO?
- The SNOO sack's velcro strap rides up on my baby. How can I prevent that from happening?
- What should I do if my baby does not like to be swaddled or keeps escaping from the velcro?
- Rice & Towel: My Baby Only Sleeps on Me!
- How can I soothe my baby? (Video Tutorial)