Safety is very important to us! We have done extensive testing and SNOO meets or exceeds all required EU Safety, CE, and WEEE compliance, including, but not limited to, CE (EMI/EMC), WEEE, ROHS 2011/65/EU, REACH 1907/2006, EN 1130-1-2, and EN 16890. In addition:
- Tests show negligible wi-fi SAR exposure, plus SNOO’s platform has a metal shield to help block SAR. (There is also a wi-fi off-button for parents who want to completely turn off wi-fi.)
- Motion cannot start unless SNOO Sack is attached to safety clips.
- Mesh meets or exceeds finger pinching, breathability and flammability standards.
- The SNOO Sack is hip safe, vented to reduce overheating, cannot unravel and keeps sleeping babies on their back all night long.
- SNOO’s wide base, low centre of gravity, outward angled legs provide enhanced stability. The legs have slip-resistant foot pads for additional stability.
- Phthalate and BPA-free.
- Open mesh sides allow for full ventilation.
- The SNOO Sack prevents falls out of the bassinet (when used as directed).