It is easy:
- Unzip…then spread open the Velcro armband & Leg Flap.
- Place your baby 2 inches above the sack neckline, pulling the swaddle up and over your baby. Make sure the band is snug and down over their wrists.
- Snugly close the Velcro armband & make sure the band is snug and low covering the wrists.
- Attach the between-the-leg flap to the Velcro armband
- Finish by zipping the sack from bottom to top. The swaddle's neckline should be well below your newborn's chin.
You are ready!
- Only use Sleepea with the zipper fully closed… top and bottom.
- Sleepea is NOT for use in SNOO Smart Sleeper. Only the SNOO Sack swaddle is approved for use in SNOO.
- Can your baby roll back to the front? Do not swaddle with the arms under the Velcro armband & Leg flap. Release your baby's arms through the armhole snaps at the shoulders on all Small, Medium, and Large swaddle sacks.