If you have not paired to the Mobile App, please click here for instructions!
Once you have paired to the SNOO App, you can remotely control your SNOO. Whether you are upstairs at home or traveling across the country, the SNOO App lets you track your baby’s sleep in real-time.
On the Dashboard or Start SNOO page, the App gives you the ability to…
- Turn SNOO On/Off by pressing the play/pause button
- Change the level of SNOO’s motion and sound by pressing the up or down arrows
- Lock your preferred level by quick pressing the lock icon below the Play/Pause button
If you want to see your baby’s sleep sessions in SNOO, head to the U-shaped icon at the bottom of your screen. There you can find your little one’s daily, weekly, and monthly details for sleep sessions in SNOO! The colours in the diagram indicate:
- White = SNOO is off or not in session
- Light Blue = SNOO is running and on the baseline level
- Red = SNOO is on a higher level soothing your baby
- Dark Blue = Upcoming session hours
The Stickies tab (notecard icon) provides milestone tips to help boost sleep in SNOO! From time to time, you will receive notifications of Dr. Karp’s helpful tips for baby sleep.
To change any settings or details in the SNOO App, head over to the Setting icon where you will find 4 categories. Devices details your SNOO’s information, connection strength, network status, and the ability to unpair your account from your SNOO. Preferences allow parents to modify the following features:
- Starting Level Motion
- SNOO’s Volume
- SNOO Log Start Time
If you ever need help navigating the App or would appreciate tips on boosting baby sleep, select the question mark icon which will take you the Help & Feedback Page. In this section of the app, you can find the following:
- Happiest Baby’s FAQ Support Page
- Happiest Baby’s Blog Articles
- Links to the Customer Care contact details
- Terms of Service
- Manage Data Collection Preferences.
If you need any assistance in navigating through the mobile app, contact our Customer Care team here!